To our valued customers:
During these times we want to re-assure our customers that we will continue to adjust our work and act in accordance with the latest government recommendations. Safety is paramount to our operations and as such are taking the COVID-19 pandemic extremely seriously. We want to ensure you that we will continue to act in a manner that puts safety and health of our employees and customers first. We have enacted the following policies and measures as part of our pandemic planning:
- Lower the risk to our employees by adopting the guidelines related to “social distancing”
- Increase sanitizing and cleaning at our store
- We have instituted a “no-handshake” policy
- We are practicing Government recommended Worker and Employee Screening Guidelines
- Employees who have traveled recently are required to self isolate at home for 14 days.
Our Valued Customers:
- We ask that anyone over the age of 2 wear a mask while visiting Angling Sports.
- If you are unwell, or uncomfortable with in person shopping, please consider shopping online.
- Consider self screening before entering the store.
- If you are picking up an online order in person, and are feeling unwell, please contact us.
We are continuing to monitor the situation and taking all recommendations to ensure the safety of our employees, their families, our customers and the general public. We all have a role during this difficult time, and we thank you for your efforts. Where possible, please take care of those most vulnerable.